CenterPiece Discussions  > Donor Management  > Pictures in Email Receipts  
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Pictures in Email Receipts
mkmatjeka is not online. Last active: 5/30/2019 3:13:11 PM mkmatjeka
Top 100 Poster
Total Posts: 16

Pictures in Email Receipts
Posted: 30 May 2019 03:13 PM
Is there a way to insert pictures in emailed receipts? We often send a picture from an event or of a client benefitting from our program but have been unable to attach them to the emailed receipts unless I send a separate email from my mail account. If this isn't something we can do already I think it would be valuable to add.
khristeyc is not online. Last active: 5/30/2019 5:07:34 PM khristeyc
Top 100 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 12

Re: Pictures in Email Receipts
Posted: 30 May 2019 05:07 PM
Hello,
Inside of Centerpiece you can insert a image at the top of the receipt such as a Center logo or a different image you want to upload and use to be included in the receipt where the logo would go. You can also include a link into the receipt that would take the individual to a specific webpage for the Center. For example, you could type in a letter to be inserted into the receipt page that included something such as "Read more of the client stories and see pictures of our event here": (insert link to the web page).
You do have the option of exporting the receipts to MS Word where you could edit and include any additional images using the formatting tools in Word however; they would not be included in the batch Email receipts you send directly from inside Centerpiece.
For further help please feel free to reach out to your eKyros account manager on her direct extension or call us at (469) 293-3079.
Thank you for your service and dedication!

Have a great day!
Khristey Chatham
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Forums  > CenterPiece Discussions  > Donor Management  > Pictures in Email Receipts