CenterPiece Discussions  > Donor Management  > Receipting  
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Receipting
AmyM is not online. Last active: 2/14/2019 3:59:18 PM AmyM
Total Posts: 1

Receipting
Posted: 14 Feb 2019 03:51 PM
I have recently discovered the ability to email receipts within eKyros! Hooray! However, I made the mistake of releasing this information to donors without fully researching how to do it. I gave our donors the option of receiving receipts via email or snail mail, but I also gave them the option of monthly or just a yearly statement. I have kept track of these requests by putting each donor into one of these categories: Monthly Paper Receipts, Yearly Paper Receipts, Monthly Email Receipts, and Yearly Email Receipts. When I tried to go into eKyros Batch Receipting to send just the monthly paper receipts, I tried to isolate the donations by donor category, but since I have not heard from all of our donors I couldn't isolate to just the "monthly paper receipts" category, if that makes sense. So I checked all of the categories and then unchecked "monthly email receipts," "yearly email receipts," and "yearly paper receipts." But that didn't work either because some of those donors are in multiple categories and showed up because I couldn't uncheck all the categories.

So my question is: Did I just create a ton more work for myself or is there a recommended/easy way to honor each donor's request for email/paper monthly/yearly receipts?
ashleighg is not online. Last active: 7/16/2019 5:19:50 PM ashleighg
www.ekyros.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 1020

Re: Receipting
Posted: 14 Feb 2019 06:59 PM
Hello AmyM,
It's great to hear from you! You do need ALL donors to be in one category or another in order to properly complete the task you are trying. All donors would need to be in either Monthly Paper Receipts, Yearly Paper Receipts, Monthly Email Receipts, or Yearly Email Receipts. My suggestion would be to put ALL donors in "Monthly Paper Receipts" unless they specify yearly or email options. Does that make sense?

Blessings,
Ashleigh GuilmetteCool

Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Forums  > CenterPiece Discussions  > Donor Management  > Receipting