CenterPiece Discussions  > Feature Requests  > Emailing Patient Info  
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Emailing Patient Info
Katie is not online. Last active: 9/20/2016 9:22:58 AM Katie
Total Posts: 1

Emailing Patient Info
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 09:22 AM
I would love to have a way to securely email patient info to the patient's chosen OB office directly from CenterPiece. We get requests to have our sonograms sent to local OB offices, but there is not an easy way to do it. We prefer not to send HIPPA sensitive info via the post office and we do not use a fax machine. It would be a huge help if we had the software capabilities to email patient info directly.
ashleighg is not online. Last active: 7/2/2020 10:37:03 AM ashleighg
www.ekyros.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 1038

Re: Emailing Patient Info
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 10:09 AM
Hi Katie,
It's great to hear from you, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and how we can improve CenterPiece to better serve you and our clients. You would want the ability to email the Limited Ultrasound Report to outside offices, correct? While I know there are plans to enhance the email functionality within CenterPiece (you can email donation statements currently) I do not have specifics or a release date. I would encourage you to reach out to your Account Manager directly so we can easily follow-up with you as more information becomes available.

Currently we are focused on the upcoming releases, which I have listed below, however I will be sure to bring up your feedback during our weekly team meeting to discuss further. Again, thank you, for taking the time to share your feedback-- that is where we get ideas for upcoming releases!

Blessings
Ashleigh

Road Map
Here is a glimpse of new major features we plan to include in upcoming releases:
1.Client chart audit trial (who viewed, created, modified, deleted) including before and after changes.
2.Client self Intake app (tablet).
3.Additional Medical Forms - Add Medical History Assessment Form and Vitals Form.
4.Call log tracking within CenterPiece Scheduler.

ashleighg is not online. Last active: 7/2/2020 10:37:03 AM ashleighg
www.ekyros.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 1038

Re: Emailing Patient Info
Posted: 23 Sep 2016 11:30 AM
Hi Katie,
I spoke to the team in team meeting this morning and would love to connect with you, give me a call when you have a chance and we can talk further! 469-293-3079 ext: 103

Blessings,
Ashleigh

Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Forums  > CenterPiece Discussions  > Feature Requests  > Emailing Patient Info