Pregnancy Resource Center Discussions  > General Discussions  > Customize Donation Receipts  
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Customize Donation Receipts
acee is not online. Last active: 9/14/2015 4:19:38 PM acee
Total Posts: 6

Customize Donation Receipts
Posted: 19 May 2015 06:24 PM
Hello,

How much customization could we do on receipts? We are a Canadian Centre and hence has different requirements when it comes to donation receipts. It looks like I could only add a logo and a few lines to the body of the receipt. Could I reformat the receipt?
ashleighg is not online. Last active: 10/23/2020 11:51:14 AM ashleighg
www.ekyros.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 1050

Re: Customize Donation Receipts
Posted: 19 May 2015 06:34 PM
Hi Acee,

It's great to hear from you! We support a large number of Canadian centers who successfully complete year end receipts, based on Canadian requirements, each year. The Donation Statement is pre-formatted to fit into a double window No.9 envelope, you cannot alter the formatting of the spacing however, as you mentioned, you can insert a Logo as well as a letter (of any length) and a signature. I have worked with quite a few centers in inserting a letter (see example below) that fulfills the necessary requirements. Give your Account Manager, Margie Mayes at ext: 102 a call, and we can further walk you through this simple process. I hope that helps!

--------------INSERTED LETTER INTO DONATION STATEMENT---------------
Official Donation Receipt for Income Tax Purposes 2015
In the Amount of {TotalTaxDeductibleForPeriod}

Charity BN/Registration #: 22658
Location Receipt Issued: Grandview, AB T4N 3S9 (centers location)
Date Donation Received: 2015

For information on all registered charities in Canada under the Income Tax Act please visit: Canada Revenue Agency www.cra.gc.ca/charities

Authorized Signature: ________________________________________________

Blessings,
Ashleigh

Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Forums  > Pregnancy Resource Center Discussions  > General Discussions  > Customize Donation Receipts