CenterPiece™ is a robust center management software solution designed to support the challenging demands of Christ-centered Pregnancy Resource Centers (PRCs) around the globe. By leveraging cutting-edge technology we are able to eliminate significant PRC operating costs, streamline ministry processes, and support volunteer training, thereby allowing centers to spend less time on office administration and more time focusing on their core mission of saving LIVES.
CenterPiece includes the following modules:
- Office Management: schedule appointments, send appointment reminders, enter in time cards, view center calendar and manage center resources.
- Client Management: track client services, charted medical forms, pregnancy
outcomes, group classes, upload scans/docs, medical director sign-off on ultrasounds, and reporting/analytics.
- Donor Management: manage campaigns, events, & appeals. Track gifts & pledges. Produce receipts and mailings. Upload docs, and run reports/analytics.
- Staff Management: store staff contact information (including profile pics),
track services performed, enter in time cards, upload docs, and manage follow-up.
- Administration: manage announcements, center locations, user accounts and role-based
security. Also audit recent login activity.
- Help: robust help module including over 70 short self-paced video tutorials and viewable user guides, both providing step-by-step, task-specific instructions.
Internet Connection Requirements:
CenterPiece requires a high-speed Internet connection (DSL or Cable) with at least 5mbs download speed.
CenterPiece requires a computer with a minimum of 512mb of RAM (1GB is suggested) and one of the following browsers: Microsoft Edge (Windows 10), Internet Explorer 9 or later, Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Microsoft Office (Optional):
Office 2007 or later recommended. For exporting reports to Word/Excel.